Winter Solstice with Auntie May, Uncle Jon, and Uncle Michael.
Auntie Margaret came to SD for a visit with E.
Mamas and the babies.
Mama thought I'd look cute in a doll stroller.
My first tooth started making an appearance on Dec 24.
The second one started coming through too.
Mama and I have fun making the bed in the morning.
Taking a stroll to the neighborhood park.
Daddy sings the best good morning songs with visual accompaniment.
Jun-Mills are Jets Family!
Butternut Squash! YUMMY!
Morning Hair.
You can really see my teeth now.
Copying mama say "O".
Happy Birthday Jeung-Jo Harabuji.
Sitting with Sam choon harabuji.
Cousin J and I fell asleep at church.
Meeting Uncle Ramesh.
Since I've been sitting up by myself, mama finally put me in the cart.
Hmmmm... what can I buy at Costco?


thanks auntie g! love the one of all the mommies and babies! and bk's cheeks just kill me.
ReplyDeleteoh, and bk is very good at doing duets... the sleeping in church duet, the same position with E in the photo of the four of us... impressive...
ReplyDelete